Monday 13 February 2012

Vintage!

Last weekend I noticed that a new vintage shop had opened up near to where I live. It was really nicely laid out and sold all sort of curiosities from different eras.

I managed to find some fantastic brand new old stock tootal vintage scarfs for my partner which he has already worn since I bought them. (His collection of scarfs is now starting to catch up with the amount of shoes/bags and boots I have).

Whilst in this shop I came across a vintage magazine called Vintage Explorer which is currently 'free' but they're planning on selling this after the first couple of issues. I've already subscribed as I found the articles really interesting. It also catered for men who are interested in anything Vintage.

Here is a link to their website for anyone who is interested in anything Vintage and may want to take a closer look:

http://www.vintagexplorer.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment